The traces left by the passage of time and daily life create a powerful link between the architecture of a space and its history. Drawing inspiration from decayed plaster, ABK is presenting GHOST, the porcelain tile collection that combines memories of past times with contemporary stylistic trends.
GHOST recreates the visual effect of peeling walls with a pleasant and harmonious graphic design. This new material look coupled with the lightly textured surface and contrasting glossy sections makes for a product with unique aesthetic appeal.
GHOST comes in the 3 neutral worn stone and concrete-inspired colours Ivory, Rope and Grey, the 2 pastel tones Sage and Clay and the 2 more intense colours Jade and Taupe. The decision to make this texture available in multiple colours further expands the compositional potential of the new collection, which can be coordinated with the material effects of ABK’s main products.
The GHOST range also stands out for its powerful decorative appeal. The concept of worn, three-dimensional wood panelling is explored in both the 120x270 cm slab format and the 60x120 cm size, while the evanescent Oasis motif is featured on an original 60x120 cm wallpaper in a shabby-green style. The collection also includes a new pressed tile size (11.5x23 cm) reproducing the vintage effect of a peeling brick wall.
- Tipologia produttiva: Lastre in gres porcellanato pressate a secco
- Finitura: Naturale e R11
- Formati: cm.120x270 (spessore 6 mm), cm.120x120, 60x120, 30x120, 90x90, 60x60, 30x60 (spessore 9 mm), cm.11,5x23 da pressa (spessore 8,5mm), cm. 90x90 grip R11 (spessore 20 mm) nei colori Grey e Rope
- Colori: Ivory, Rope, Grey tutti i formatiù; Clay, Sage, Jade e Taupe nei formati 60x120, 60x60 e 30x60 cm.
- Destinazione d’uso: Pavimento e rivestimento per l’edilizia residenziale e commerciale, indoor e outdoor
- Produzione: Made in Italy