With Eclettica, the new ceramic wall tile collection by Marazzi, color is again the protagonist of design spaces. Eclettica is available in the large format 40x120, with an iconic palette consisting of eight solid colors inspired by the most original and innovative trends of fashion, besides an articulated range of 3D structures.
For example, Carioca is made with a digital technique and interprets simple geometric shapes with brushed effects and shiny/matt surface shades. On the other hand, the decoration Peony focuses on big flowers, hand-painted with the technique of watercolor, recreating the colors of the backgrounds and creating decorative scenes coordinated with solid colors. Embossed braiding with internal bronze metallic effects inspires Etoile. Finally, you can find the 40x40 cm mosaic, made of micro-tiles with small bronze inserts. Eclectica is particularly suitable for covering bathrooms and living rooms both in residential and commercial contexts.
- material: White-body single-fired with thin thickness 6 mm
- Colors: Rose, Purple, Taupe, Cream, White, Anthracite, Sage, Blue
- format: rectfied 40x120 cm
- 3D structure:
- the Diamond structure is characterized by three-dimensional geometric elements. It is available in all colors, the Bronze version can be combined with all the colors of the collection
- the Wave structure has a smooth wave movement and is available in the colors Cream, White, Anthracite and Bronze.